Mitre Delta V12 – FIFA Approved 219.A1A
The draw for the semi-finals took place on 19 December 2012 after the televised game between Leeds United and Chelsea. Bradford City are the lowest ranked team, as the only team from League Two.
First Semi-Final between Bradford City and Aston Villa 0:1.
Second Semi-Final – Chelsea – Swansea City
Second Leg – 22/23 January 2013.
The 2012–13 Football League Cup, known as the Capital One Cup due to the competition’s sponsorship by financial corporation Capital One, is the 53rd season of the Football League Cup, a knock-out competition for England’s top 92 football clubs. Liverpool were the defending champions having beaten Cardiff City in the 2012 Final but were knocked out in the fourth round by Swansea City.
The winner of the competition will qualify for the third qualifying round of the 2013–14 UEFA Europa League.
The final is on 24 February 2013 at Wembley Stadium.
Mitre Delta V12 description :
– Unique, 12 identical panel construction,
– Improved stability and aerodynamics for both straight and curved shots,
– 12 PSI optimum performance for superior player response,
– Increased power compared to a standard 32 panel pattern,
– Advanced Clarino microfibre construction with a grain emboss for all weather grip & control,
– 5 ply (Cincap) Polyester lining for total shape control.