Puma evoPower 1.3 Statement
Puma evoPOWER 1.3 Statement is a world-class competition ball used by clubs and leagues around the world. Its High Frequency-moulded construction provides excellent form retention, durability and a decrease in water uptake. The unique 22-panel configuration reduces the amount of seams and creates larger panels for a surer touch and softer feel. Puma evoPOWER 1.3 Statement uses dual outer materials: One provides grip for more swerve in dead ball situations (free kicks and corners), while the other reintroduces PUMA’s patented dimple technology for better flight stability. It’s a ball that adds more power to your natural power, right when and where you need it most.
- Professional quality match ball.
- FIFA Approved: Highest level of performance.
- Unique twin outer abrasion-resistant PU surfaces.
- Dimpled surface for improved aerodynamics.
- Two textured target areas for added accuracy.
- High Frequency moulded 22-panel construction.
- Improved form retention.
- Reduced water absorption.
- Larger panels for a surer touch and a softer feel.
- Duo-density foam for a soft touch.
- Improved consistency of rebound and power.
- PBT for enhanced flight characteristics.
- PUMA AIR LOCK system for optimum air retention.
- Comes in a polybag with inflation needle.