Uhlsport TenOr Final 2015 – FIFA Approved
On 11 April, the SC Bastia face the Paris Sain-Germain at the 21st Final League Cup. On this occasion official suplier, Uhlsport show a new spacial ball – Uhlsport TenOr Final 2015. Featuring M-Konzept technology, the ball is composed of 32 panels welded together to allow extremely low water absorption and shape memory of an exceptional standard. A compsition of colors:main white with gold and blue spirals.
The 2015 Coupe de la Ligue Final will be the 21st final of France’s football league cup competition, the Coupe de la Ligue, a competition for the 42 teams that the Ligue de Football Professionnel (LFP) manages. The final will take place on 11 April 2015 at the Stade de France in Saint-Denis and will be contested by reigning champions Paris Saint-Germain, and Bastia, the two teams who also contested the tournament’s first ever final in 1995.
The winner of the final will qualify for the third qualifying round of the 2015–16 UEFA Europa League.
Uhlsport TenOr Final 2015 – newly developed thermobonded top-match ball:
– New “Coupe de la Ligue” design in special 32 panel construction.
– Outstanding playing characteristics thanks to special materials and construction.
– Thanks thermobonding technology perfect roundness and extremly low water uptake.
– Durable PU-material with underneath designprint and additional premium TPE foam-layer.
– Bladder with excellent air-retention.
– Sponge-carcasse provides highspeed flight characteristics.
FR: Le nouveau ballon TENOR de la finale de la Coupe de la Ligue 2015.